Detox Combo for Teens
Treat enlarged pores, shiny T-zone and oily skin.
Multi-masking - combine different masks on the face to maximize results.
To control and reduce excess oil and keep skin clear of breakouts, apply a thick layer of the Charcoal mask to your nose, chin and forehead (t-zone).
To heal and soothe apply the hydrating clay mask on the cheeks and decolletage (clinically validated Tasmanian seaweed extract to brighten your complexion and lock in hydration).
Here's a video from Dr Tony on the benefits.
Applying the Mask
1. Cleanse and exfoliate
2. apply with the brush and leave on for 15 minutes.
3. Remove with warm water and cloth.
4. Pat dry & apply moisturiser.
5. Use twice a week.
What Is Included In This Pack?
- 1 x 50g Charcoal Mask
- 1x 15g Seaweed Mask
- 1 x Microfibre Headband
- 1 x Mask Brush,
What Does It Feel Like?
It is very light and silky and doesn't dry hard - a little goes a long way.
What Are The Ingredients
Its powerful antioxidant benefits are boosted with kaolin clay, b5, sweet almond oil, avocado oil and shea butter oil which will sooth and calm. It is designed, manufactured and owned in Australia. It is certified vegan, has natural ingredients, is fragrance free and does not contain added colours, parabens or propylene glycol.
1. Do not touch your skin with your fingers, use a tissue if possible.
2. Change your pillowcase every couple of days as its the bacteria which also aggravates acne - reducing this bacteria causes less breakouts.
3. Cleanse and moisturise your skin every morning (and night course course!) - toxins are drawn to the skin's surface after a night's sleep - wash them away every day for healthier skin.
4. Don't pop your pimples as the bacteria spreads, causing more breakouts.
5. Wearing the mask overnight and washing off the next morning works a treat for very aggravated acne.